Families are Love

Saturday, April 25, 2009

just a thought ~ F.E.A.R.

FEAR.... at one of the stake conferences a member of the stake presidency pushed this into my brain. He talked about how Satan puts fear into our hearts and minds to stop us from doing what we need to and what God wants us to do. He spelled it out this way:

F ~ false
E ~ expectations
A ~ appearing
R ~ real

puts into perspective doesn't it?! So why put off helping someone else, making a phone call, helping someone you don't know? Get up, get out, and do something good! Service will bring us an abundance of blessings.

2 comments:

Nettie! said...

I've heard that before and it's so true! Fear is what leads to almost everything bad.

About the last post, I wanted to let you know that I really do try to hold my little ones close, give them one more second of patience and one more hug before they get on the bus even more than I did before. Thank you for your courage, strength and testimony of these things.

Dawnyel said...

WOW! You're STILL making me think!! :) I'm glad I found you! (Tracked you down....)