Being thankful for the things in our lives instead of complaining can spur hopefullness in the midst of trials, happiness to a bad day, and smiles and laughter to any normal day.
I Am Thankful For:
1. a warm home
2. cuddles with my little Lea Lou
3. lubes from Katie... she's developed a list
4. Michael's kindness to his sisters
5. the infectious laughs of my kids
6. my husband's beautiful eyes... they are so clear and expressive... i don't know where he got them
7. a tax refund... woohoo!
8. Beauty in nature
11. peace of mind
12. my awesome parents... i don't know if i can tell them "thank you" and "i love you" enough!
13. primary! i love being in primary!!!! those kids are just awesome
14. forgiveness... heaven knows I'm not perfect, i need this everday!
15. a quirky companion... couldn't have had some of the adventures without him!
I could keep going and going and going.
*Michael turned 8! He turned 8! i can't believe he's that old. Mike is a great brother, he loves his family and we are so proud of him... he is such a wonderful boy! He loves school and no matter where he goes he leaves an impression on the people around him. his teacher told me that during a class exercise he was suppose to tell something he special about the person next to him. he had a hard time, but then turned to the girl next and told her that she is a child of God. my michael has such a special spirit and i know he has something awesome waiting for him in the future! oh how we love that boy!
*Katie is such a character, she tries to copy everything, everything Mike does... kind rubs you the wrong way, but she is just wonderful. Katie knows quite a few sight words, can count to 10 most of the time, loves to say prayers and sing I am a Child of God. She knows where she wants to go and is very determined. We love her so much! Katie is kind and polite and i couldn't ask for a better a better little blondie.
*Lea is now 7 months old, she crawls, pulls herself up on furniture, smiles, laughs, loves her brother and sister, she is such a joy! love that little girl! Lea has been the baby i could just hold and hold.... she'll let me!
I have such wonderful children, i am so thankful that our family can be eternal, i am thankful that we want that, that we love each other! What a beautiful life!!!