Families are Love

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Headache


two in one day, I'm going for the record! Today I've been fighting a migraine. Not the most wonderful thing, but you just plug along right? Michael noticed that I wasn't feeling 100% and asked me what was wrong. I told him that my head hurt. Michael promptly went to the closet and got a band aid out. He stuck it to my forehead and looked really worried to see if band aids really worked. To humor him I told him it made me feel a lot better and left it there for an hour or so. What a sweetie!

1 comment:

Nettie! said...

What a cutie! Kids are the best...I have to admit the smile in that picture reminds me of a certain smile Kaden pulls on us when he says "Cheese!"

Hope your headache goes away fast...let us know if we can help with anything!