Families are Love

Friday, February 19, 2010

I know it's been quite awhile now. It's been over a year... in fact a year and one month since Josh passed away. Life has kept moving forward and life has taken our little family in directions that we hadn't anticipated. We still miss him terribly some days. And still the Lord blesses our family with comfort and little mercies that I haven't know I've needed until they've come. Like when I'm sleeping and I just get to feel like he's there or like I can hear his little feet crossing the kitchen. It's been hard not knowing what he's doing... I have my ideas, but not being able to see him doing them is hard. I imagine that Josh is playing music... specifically the piano. For being as young as he was, he had a great sense of rhythm and always seemed to have some type of beat going with whatever he was doing. It's told to us that we take our personalities and traits with us when we pass on. That makes me wonder even more... Josh was such a stubborn little one. He had his set way of doing things and that was that... no questions!

No comments: