Families are Love

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kid's say the funniest things!

So this morning at breakfast I had a gut busting laugh session with Mike. It went like this:

Mike: Look it's like a wheel (his bowl)

Me: Oh, ya it is like a wheel. They're both circles. (I'm thinking that's great! )

Mike: Watch! (and he spun his cereal bowl around with milk and all still inside... no spills) Whoo!! fifty dollars! "A." One "A" ding Whoo!

Steve and Mike have been watching Wheel of Fortune for an after dinner treat and mike just loves it! Before he was done with this mornings little performance he had me "solve the puzzle" with his help of course. the answer was "ABC"


I'm Michael Dean Hansen and I approve this posting


2 comments:

Jennie said...

It's amazing how t.v. sticks..that is hillarious!!

Nettie! said...

I had to show Kev...we both busted out laughing!

And we love the politician picture "I'm Michael Hansen and I approved this message."