Families are Love

Monday, July 14, 2008

Keep on Moving

WOW! I can't believe how time goes by and how quickly things go. Life is fantastic! Mike and Josh are making some really good improvements with therapy and their speech. Josh especially is making some leaps with dealing with tactile sensations and we are focusing on finishing and tolerating "unfavorable" tasks... ya know anything a strong willed three year doesn't want to do.... anything! HAhaha. learning about spd has been really envigorating and exciting. It's really neat to see how everything... noise level and tone, visual stimili, textures of fabric, food, surfaces... effects all of our responses to things. I love all of this... granted I'm getting things mixed up, but it's been wonderful! We had a wonderful 4th of July with our families and especially the cousins!!! We'll have to put the pictures on here another time.

They boys love chocolate milk... I can't seem to have my breakfast shakes to myself any more!!!

No comments: