Families are Love

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So I was wrong...



Mike with too much cake....................Super Josh

The boys @ 6 months

It seems that I may have now be illiterate when it comes to using the internet, or maybe just technology in general. I guess just too much time singing along with Elmo, playing with paint, glitter and glue. I really do love doing it all though. Life is definetly proving to be a little different than I could have ever expected, but I guess that's why the new plan in our household has become, "plan to be surprised."

So since I have yet be able to attach our slide show or get the link to appear with our post here is the address where you can view it:

http://widget-25.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=un&il=1&channel=1945555039030575141&site=widget-25.slide.com" style="width:426px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">





I hope it works! ;)

1 comment:

Nettie! said...

I love the slideshow pictures - too cute! The address doesn't work but if you just click on the "view all images" button you can see it! (Kev figured that out.) You and your family and adorable! How blessed Steve and you are to have such precious little boys!

BTW - in the picture of the boys at 6 months Mike's face reminds me of Kaden's baby face.